Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Another One for the Books"

16th Annual Ringle Harvest Day - Wet and Rainy

This year will go down as the rainiest, is that a word?  All day rain...on and off.  However, guess what?  We still had vendors show up and brave the weather - bless you.  We still had customers, I know hundreds...my husband just said, over a thousand - die hard shoppers - bless you too.

I don't like to brag...but, for me, I had the best sales over the past several years.  I guess, due to lack of competition, the fact that people wanted to buy, I don't know for sure.  I had NO expectations.  I do know that I was blessed.   God is good - all the time.

I think customers finally "get" my art; as I sold several paintings, paper mache' and other finds.



Thanks again!  By the way, if you want to check out my other blog and keep up with what I am doing, where I am selling my art or read my insightful analogies...go here:   http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment