Friday, October 4, 2013

Lessons Learned from 2012 Ringle Harvest Day

In 17 years of organizing this event, we have seen all types of weather - snow, rain, sleet, sun, wind - all of it.  Last year was one of those years that the weather wasn't our friend.  

Lessons learned from 2012 event:  

1.  I'm not in control of ANYTHING!

2.  No matter what Mother Nature decides to give us - we still manage to pull off the event.

3.  Sometimes in the worst of weather, I have the best sales.

4.  I tend to show my gratitude to customers by offering some pretty great deals!!! Not just me, but other vendors as well.

5. Worrying about the weather is a waste of time - it will be what it will be.   

Thank you to those die hard vendors and customers that show up no matter what.  Our event is held - either way.  So, come on out in rain or shine - we will be here with some great stuff and deals.  

Saturday, October 12, 2013  -  8-3

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment