Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vendor Profile: Dave and Arletta Kasen - Kasen Bittersweet Antiques

Dave and Arletta will be in booth #87.  This booth is on the corners of 1st Ave and Maple Street.  You can't miss it - they are the vendors with the camper turned into a mobile antique shop.  Dave and Arletta have been in business for MANY years.  They own and operate an antique shop on their farm in Wausau (off of KK on the "back" way to Mosinee).  Truthfully, they are part of my inspiration to have a shop when we bought this farm.  Arletta refinishes furniture beautifully.  They always have a variety of wood ware, tole ware, kitchen utensils, old advertising, furntiure and of course - pears from their tree.  I usually trade her their booth for pears.  I've canned them and in the winter when I eat them, I fondly think of Arletta and Dave.  They always have neat stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment